What make our pulse oximeter (iMed - SpO2) so different?
Wonderful design, technology and wirelss bluetooth
With wireless transmission technology, our iMed SpO2 wearable Bluetooth-App pulse oximeter will change the way you know your blood oxigen saturation.
What make our pulse oximeter so different?
1.Four directions, Eight modes OLED Color display;
2. With Alarm function, and the range is adjustable;
3. Fantastic design and good quality;
5. Spo2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.3%. SPO2 error is ±2% , pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2%(select larger)
6. Auto power off
7.Long battery life,more than 30 hours
8.Bluetooth function, it supports bluetooth 4.0 for both Android and IOS.
9.FDA,CE,ISO certificates are avaliable .
• Integrated with SPO2 probe and processing display module.
• Small in volume,light in weight and convenient in carrying.
• Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption.
• SPO2 , PR and Perfusion Index dispiay.
• Pulse rate display, bar graph display.
• Low battery indication.
• It supports bluetooth 4.0 for both Android and IOS.
• Auto shut off when no signal after 10s.
• OLED display, adjustable brightness
• SPO2:35- 100%
• Pulse Ratio:25-250BPM
• Resolution: 1% for SPO2 1BPM for pulse ratio
• Accuracy: ±1% (70%- 100%) , unspecified (<70%) for SPO2
• ±1BPM or±1% (select larger) for pulse ratio
• Power: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2
• Size:62. 0×37. 0×32. 0mm
• 1.3 inch 65 colour OLED display,resolution 96*64
Resolution:1% for SPO2,1BPM for pulse ratio
unspecified(<70%) for SPO2
±2BPM or±2%(select larger) for pulse ratio
power:1.5V(AAA size) Alkaline batteries*2
working time: >30 h